Released on 10/08/2019
- FEC now supports connecting to email servers via POP3.
- New -autoclose command line switch allows FEC to run in silent mode without user interaction.
- When creating additional acquisition projects from a list of targets, FEC now also outputs a batch file which can be used to start/resume each project one after the other.
- System folders such as “Audits” and “System” no longer trigger retry attempts during Exchange acquisitions.
- It is now possible to update a dongle license in maintenance expired state without having to roll back to an older version of FEC.
- Numerous other UI and performance improvements.