Released on 4/1/2020
- When acquiring Google Drive attachments and revisions, it is now possible to only acquire the latest Drive revision before the parent email was sent.
- Added support for additional Exchange item types such as RSS feeds.
- Unified Query Builder now constructs date queries in the format required by the service provider regardless of the user’s regional settings.
- FEC now asks for confirmation when exiting the program if an acquisition is in progress. When confirmed, the ongoing acquisition is stopped gracefully.
- Improved support for multiple instances of FEC running simultaneously when licensed via dongle.
- Unified Query Builder now automatically detects when all Gmail labels are selected and removes the redundant label query keywords when constructing Gmail searches.
- Improved support for searching multiple target mailboxes using the same search query.