Released on 07/08/2019
- Google Drive support phase 1—FEC can now acquire Google Drive attachments of Gmail / G Suite messages when using delegation or custom API credentials.
- Dongle licenses of FEC now support running in portable mode from a flash drive.
- Reports can now be exported with DAT and CSV delimiters in addition to TSV.
- Acquisitions can now be started and resumed from the command line.
- Improved support for Google Calendar items with incomplete elements.
- In-place search preview operations can now be canceled.
- FEC now displays a running count of the number of responsive items as the in-place search preview is running.
- Custom Google API credentials can now be saved for future use.
- Changed the font used for the target email address to make the distinction between a “zero” and an “O” clearer.
- Numerous other UI and performance improvements.